EWSN 2013, the European Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks, is the tenth of a series of annual meetings focusing on the latest research in the area of wireless sensor networks. EWSN 2013 will be held in Ghent, Belgium on February 13-15, 2013.
On this web site you can find all information regarding the 10th European Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks. It is our pleasure to invite you to the conference and we look forward to meeting you in Ghent!
The EWSN team
Best paper award:
On Assessing the Accuracy of Positioning Systems in Indoor Environments
Hongkai Wen (University of Oxford, United Kingdom); Zhuoling Xiao (University of Oxford, United Kingdom); Niki Trigoni (University of Oxford, United Kingdom); Phil Blunsom (University of Oxford, United Kingdom)
Best poster award:
u-BeepBeep: Low Energy Acoustic Ranging on Mobile Devices
Gurmanjeet S. Sidhu, Arundeep Kamboj (Indian Institute of Technology - Patna, India), Prasant Misra (Swedish Institute of Computer Science, Sweden), Salil Kanhere, and Sanjay Jha (University of New South Wales, Australia)
Best demo award:
An Infrastructure for Automated Body Area Network Experimentation
Mikolaj Chwalisz, Jan-Hinrich Hauer, Jasper Busch
- Best paper award:
- The poster proceedings are available for download.
- The EWSN 2013 program is online!
- Registration is now open! You can register by clicking this link: http://ewsn13.intec.ugent.be/content/registration-info
- The paper acceptance notifications for the EWSN papers will be e-mailed on the weekend of 24/25 November.
- EWSN: paper submission deadline extended to 8 September (midnight US pacific).
- EWSN announces JP Vasseur as keynote speaker. Read more here